Suche
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Regeln
Galerie
Zur Startseite

Sudoku
Hangman
Chat

EWE · Foren » Lifestyle » Talk in English - The English Board » British English vs. American English » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen British English vs. American English 2 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,002 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,002 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,002 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,002 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,00
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »

MASTER OF PUPPETS MASTER OF PUPPETS ist männlich
Orden des Phoenix

images/avatars/avatar-10142.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 20.190 Euro
Kontonummer: 4136
Gästebuch: aktiviert
Herkunftsort: AusTralienInDonesien

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

American English ist funnier than British English. lautes Lachen

British English is just... I don't know....
If you have been to England and not to America you like the English way to speak their language (that sounds strange lautes Lachen ), but when you have been to America later you dislike the English way (Complicated Rofl! , I know). It just happens and you can't do anything against it. Augenzwinkern

USA RULEZ, except Chicago Rofl! (There are criminals wherever you go) lautes Lachen

03.01.2007 11:36 MASTER OF PUPPETS ist offline E-Mail an MASTER OF PUPPETS senden Homepage von MASTER OF PUPPETS Beiträge von MASTER OF PUPPETS suchen Nehmen Sie MASTER OF PUPPETS in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Anika(n) Anika(n) ist weiblich
Zauberministeriumsarbeiter

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 15.965 Euro
Kontonummer: 1325

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

can´t understand all of you
the american english sounds sooo silly!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Anika(n): 29.01.2007 16:11.

29.01.2007 16:11 Anika(n) ist offline E-Mail an Anika(n) senden Beiträge von Anika(n) suchen Nehmen Sie Anika(n) in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Against All Authority Against All Authority ist männlich
ZAG- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-11101.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 5.457 Euro
Kontonummer: 881

Zitat:
USA RULEZ, except Chicago (There are criminals wherever you go)

Nooo! Shame on you!

My friend's been to Chicago and what he told me sounded as if he were willing to stay there for good!

Well, crime is a known problem in the USA, but Chicaco is not the only state facing it...

[edit]Think about it one more time dude.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Against All Authority: 28.02.2007 21:06.

28.02.2007 21:06 Against All Authority ist offline E-Mail an Against All Authority senden Homepage von Against All Authority Beiträge von Against All Authority suchen Nehmen Sie Against All Authority in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Charming-Sister Charming-Sister ist weiblich
DA- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-9137.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 12.223 Euro
Kontonummer: 1788
Herkunftsort: ~*Mittelerde*~

I like the american english more and i always use the american english when i write or talk (prononciation). american english is easier. in school we had to learn british english and in america i learned american english. the british english is more formal than the american english. in america they often use slang and they express themself in a whole different way.

Zitat:
Original von *gilmore girl*

Well, I think you can't say that we learn british english at school because we are allowed to speak and write both......and I don't want this test tomorrow*cg*

greetz Augenzwinkern

you are allowed to use the british and the american english at the same time?? wow your lucky. we have to use either the british or the american englsih. we are not alloewd to use both at the same time when we are writing a test for example.

We do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want and this I know,
nothing is worse than missing your opportunity that could have changed your life!

Ganz liebe gruesse an California, ~*~Lila~*~ , Lisa und Agnetha Friends!!

09.11.2007 19:52 Charming-Sister ist offline Homepage von Charming-Sister Beiträge von Charming-Sister suchen Nehmen Sie Charming-Sister in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Phebe Phebe ist weiblich
Squib

images/avatars/avatar-11411.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 550 Euro
Kontonummer: 5544

im a big England Fan so I love the british Accent..

Love!

08.08.2008 17:11 Phebe ist offline E-Mail an Phebe senden Beiträge von Phebe suchen Nehmen Sie Phebe in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Beren Míriel   Zeige Beren Míriel auf Karte
G4M3R? o.O

images/avatars/avatar-11583.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 158 Euro
Kontonummer: 4304

@ phebe: agree

I've always been a great England-Fan, so I prefer the British English, which is spoken in almost every country I like exept China xD Fortunately the British Empire has been the biggest one in the world, so the British English is spoken in Australia, England (lol) and New Zealand..... <3

Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountains. Like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the west. Behind the hills, into shadow. -HdR-

23.01.2009 23:48 Beren Míriel ist offline E-Mail an Beren Míriel senden Beiträge von Beren Míriel suchen Nehmen Sie Beren Míriel in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Akssan   Zeige Akssan auf Karte
kreatives Hirn hinter dem neuen Forum

images/avatars/avatar-11197.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 60.647 Euro
Kontonummer: 4602

@ Beren Míriel: British English in Australia?? Wtf?! lautes Lachen British English and Australian English is like apples and pears [BirnenAugenzwinkern ]

Honestly, i prefer the School English! And School English is based on British English, so my vote goes to British English. American English, hm, i don´t like it, because i don´t like the cocky Americans?!Augenzwinkern

The game of life is hard to play
I´m gonna lose it anyway
the losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all i have to say...

Lilly, unser Modküken

challenging the doors of time

...meine Wände sind stumme Zeugen...

24.01.2009 00:02 Akssan ist offline E-Mail an Akssan senden Beiträge von Akssan suchen Nehmen Sie Akssan in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Beren Míriel   Zeige Beren Míriel auf Karte
G4M3R? o.O

images/avatars/avatar-11583.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 158 Euro
Kontonummer: 4304

Well, the British English is connected to the Australian English.... of course there are differences, but it's more similar than AE and BE... I was in Australia for 2 weeks in the summer holidays, and i had the contrast between AE, BE and australian english, because i talked to peole from those countries Augenzwinkern and in my opinion it's possible to make a comparison between BE and AustE, but AE is totaly different

Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountains. Like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the west. Behind the hills, into shadow. -HdR-

24.01.2009 12:31 Beren Míriel ist offline E-Mail an Beren Míriel senden Beiträge von Beren Míriel suchen Nehmen Sie Beren Míriel in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Annie   Zeige Annie auf Karte Annie ist weiblich

images/avatars/avatar-11591.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 18.457 Euro
Kontonummer: 4924
Herkunftsort: Greater London

There are so many different accents in Britain - I love ´em all !
I´m not a big fan of American Englisch , because often it´s hard to understand .
I also love Britain and its culture and so this point goes to Britain Augenzwinkern

24.01.2009 18:35 Annie ist offline E-Mail an Annie senden Beiträge von Annie suchen Nehmen Sie Annie in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Charlotte   Zeige Charlotte auf Karte
Oh, to live on Sugar Mountain!

images/avatars/avatar-11607.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 12.781 Euro
Kontonummer: 1672
Herkunftsort: Hamburg

my point goes to britain, too. i love england!! the culture, the people, even the bad weather! I've spent two weeks in in Bournemouth, Dorset last year and it was great. I wish I could have stayed longer. Maybe I will study there one day. That would be great!!!

04.03.2009 19:27 Charlotte ist offline E-Mail an Charlotte senden Beiträge von Charlotte suchen Nehmen Sie Charlotte in Ihre Freundesliste auf

duffy duffy ist weiblich
UTZ- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-9202.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 9.968 Euro
Kontonummer: 1390
Herkunftsort: Bremen

It's fun to talk American English, but I definetely prefer the British pronounciation of words Baby

07.04.2009 20:09 duffy ist offline E-Mail an duffy senden Beiträge von duffy suchen Nehmen Sie duffy in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Fabunoptu   Zeige Fabunoptu auf Karte Fabunoptu ist männlich
frei oder glücklich?

images/avatars/avatar-11645.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 38.270 Euro
Kontonummer: 1145
Herkunftsort: Tief im Westen ...

I'm absolutely annoyed of the English English! Some pop singers are singing with this accent at the moment and I just can't stand it.
Scottish English goes okay though.
So I prefer American English if spoken correctly and some slang, too, because I like the laconic way to speak. Nevertheless the Texan pronounciation is just way to much, more brabbling then speaking.

Betonschönheit!

Precisa comprar arroz e flores;
Arroz para viver e flores para tem pelo que viver.

Liberdade acima de tudo
[Charlie Brown Jr.]

11.04.2009 16:07 Fabunoptu ist offline E-Mail an Fabunoptu senden Homepage von Fabunoptu Beiträge von Fabunoptu suchen Nehmen Sie Fabunoptu in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
EWE · Foren » Lifestyle » Talk in English - The English Board » British English vs. American English

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH Style by MyGEN24.com