Suche
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Regeln
Galerie
Zur Startseite

Sudoku
Hangman
Chat

EWE · Foren » Lifestyle » Talk in English - The English Board » English at School! » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (5): [1] 2 3 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen English at School!
Beiträge zu diesem Thema Autor Datum
 English at School! Denkmal 07.03.2005 21:32
 RE: English at School! OzzM0d!@ 10.03.2005 18:59
 RE: English at School! muggeline 07.03.2005 21:41
 RE: English at School! Angelina 31.12.2005 16:56
 RE: English at School! Sir_MackenTire 07.03.2005 21:45
 RE: English at School! Denkmal 07.03.2005 21:52
 RE: English at School! Carly 08.03.2005 13:02
 RE: English at School! Ms.DuBois 09.03.2005 22:59
 RE: English at School! Denkmal 08.03.2005 14:38
 RE: English at School! Carly 08.03.2005 19:08
 RE: English at School! *^Freakishly Adorable^* 08.03.2005 17:22
 RE: English at School! Denkmal 08.03.2005 17:28
 RE: English at School! *^Freakishly Adorable^* 08.03.2005 17:30
 RE: English at School! Denkmal 08.03.2005 19:32
 RE: English at School! muggeline 08.03.2005 20:13
 RE: English at School! Denkmal 08.03.2005 20:20
 RE: English at School! Larissa 08.03.2005 20:29
 RE: English at School! Ape 08.03.2005 21:00
 RE: English at School! Denkmal 08.03.2005 21:01
 RE: English at School! Larissa 08.03.2005 21:02
Nächste Seite »

Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »

Denkmal Denkmal ist weiblich
Zauberministeriumsarbeiter

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 15.634 Euro
Kontonummer: 834
Gästebuch: aktiviert

English at School! Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hy!!

What do you think about you english lessons? Do you like them or do you think the teacher could do many things better??

Atm I'am satisfied with my english lessons. Our teacher is really nice. She hasn't everything under controll sometimes, but after a few seconds we are quite (or something like this Augenzwinkern ) again! Her lessons are very interesting and she is really fair!
In the lower grade I had an other teacher. He is an american. He is really nice too, but we didn't learn much. I don't know why I can all the things we do atm, because he always made jokes and we didn't do much english...and the supidest is, that we never talked in english!!

love
Monument

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Denkmal: 08.03.2005 21:53.

07.03.2005 21:32 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

OzzM0d!@
unregistriert

RE: English at School! Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I thing for a good english is sozial studis a very importand part to learn a very good english!!!!
10.03.2005 18:59

muggeline muggeline ist weiblich
Supermoderatorin im Ruhestand^^

images/avatars/avatar-2362.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 31.542 Euro
Kontonummer: 229

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Our English teacher we have this year is really good. She knows a lot of words and phrases and always corrects us, when we pronounce something wrong. We have to talk English all the lesson, which I find really good. the only thing, that I don't like, is, that she doesn't prepare much for the tests with us. But the marks are always fair.
The last two years, we had a English teacher, who was really horrible... He had no pronounciation, most of us could read better than he, we hardly did any Grammar and so this year, we often know things not, we should have to know. We hardly spoke any English in lessons. He always started his lessons with "Geschwind in Deutsch" and this lastet the half lesson.
The only good thing was that cheeting (?) in the exams was so easy and he eve didn't see many mistakes in our exams.

PS: satisfied with

07.03.2005 21:41 muggeline ist offline E-Mail an muggeline senden Beiträge von muggeline suchen Nehmen Sie muggeline in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Angelina Angelina ist weiblich
DA- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-11134.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 10.605 Euro
Kontonummer: 199
Herkunftsort: Hamburg meine Perle.

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I love my english teacher in school, he's the best guy ever !!!
We can talk with him about everything ... he's a really cool guy.
His english lessons are really interesting, we're not just studying vocabulary and stuff, we're talking the whole time about topics we chose ... and I think that's what english is about talking ... because English is a language and not just words on paper ....

xoxo Angelina

.xo den: Ärzten . Grafikern . Avril Fans . English Freaks . Fotografen . Gefährten.
"Hab schon Schlechteres gelesen." Rita Kimmkorn, Der Tagesprophet

31.12.2005 16:56 Angelina ist offline E-Mail an Angelina senden Beiträge von Angelina suchen Nehmen Sie Angelina in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Sir_MackenTire   Zeige Sir_MackenTire auf Karte Sir_MackenTire ist männlich
Admin und Auskunft ;)

images/avatars/avatar-11183.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 28.350 Euro
Kontonummer: 155
Herkunftsort: Magdeburg, Germany

Well I am really satisfied with the English lesson I have!

Of course sometimes it is boring or there are topic you don't really like.
But what I like about the lessons and my female teacher:
She always tries to have varified topics so that there is something for everyone.
Till the last year we had very often questions or things we could individually write a text about and where we had to (well.... or don't had to^^) give our opinions.
That was really nice because you could choose what to write and it was interesting to think about the certain topic.

(By the way: Is there another word for "topic"?? *g*)

And I have to add that my teacher is also very fair. She usually tries to think about what you say, although it doesn't get along with her opinion.
So she is very objective, but nevertheless you can really have fun with her!

So alltogether I am very satisfied with my English lesson, therefor I was always good in English and loved it Augenzwinkern

I'm gonna write my Abitur-Prüfung^^ in English with the highest level (in German that's "Leistungskurs") ^^

So that's it for the moment!
See ya all later, guys Augenzwinkern

MCD/SMT

+ + + Viele Menschen wissen, dass sie unglücklich sind. Aber noch mehr Menschen wissen nicht, dass sie glücklich sind. + + +

07.03.2005 21:45 Sir_MackenTire ist offline E-Mail an Sir_MackenTire senden Homepage von Sir_MackenTire Beiträge von Sir_MackenTire suchen Nehmen Sie Sir_MackenTire in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Denkmal

@MC_Danuvius yeah, there is: issue
We could choose what topics (which we don't have to "laut" curriclum) we want to talk about this year! I think thats really fair!
female lautes Lachen lautes Lachen *lol*

@muggeline thanks!

Our teacher is really young (in may she is 27) so she hasn't got much experience and she says if she doesn't kknow anything, and she is always really thankful if we tell her something she didn't know!

07.03.2005 21:52 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Carly   Zeige Carly auf Karte Carly ist weiblich
Golden Girl

images/avatars/avatar-851.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 31.812 Euro
Kontonummer: 768

I'm definetly not satisfied with my english teacher, because she's so incompetent (?!). We learn nothing during the lessons at school, we have to do excersises which are too easy for us and she can't explain anything, if somebody has a question about a particular topic.
The class tests are under our level, we just have to write texts and answer to silly questions, which are nearly ridiculous, I think.

Zitat:
Our teacher is really young (in may she is 27) so she hasn't got much experience

Our teacher is very young, too and you can't ignore, that she hasn't got much experience. I think it's really sad, because I like english, but in her lessons I learn anything Nein, nein und nochmals nein!
The topics we always have to do, are boring and I'm not interested in the most of them. We can't choose our issues and it's a pity in my opinion.

Beginne damit, das
Nötige
zu tun. Dann tu das
Mögliche
und plötzlich schaffst du das
Unmögliche!

"Cause every wasted day
becomes a wasted chance...
You're gonna wake up feeling sorry
cause life won’t wait -
I guess it's up to you!"

Simple Plan
"Träume erfüllen sich manchmal. Illusionen sterben im Laufe der Zeit."
Karin Rohner

08.03.2005 13:02 Carly ist offline E-Mail an Carly senden Beiträge von Carly suchen Nehmen Sie Carly in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Ms.DuBois Ms.DuBois ist weiblich
DA- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-11593.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 10.597 Euro
Kontonummer: 1244
Herkunftsort: TJA

I speak badly Englisch ;-)

09.03.2005 22:59 Ms.DuBois ist offline E-Mail an Ms.DuBois senden Beiträge von Ms.DuBois suchen Nehmen Sie Ms.DuBois in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

@carly Thats awful!! Does your "Klassenvorstand" know it?
What does she say you don't like her lessons??

08.03.2005 14:38 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Carly   Zeige Carly auf Karte Carly ist weiblich
Golden Girl

images/avatars/avatar-851.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 31.812 Euro
Kontonummer: 768

Zitat:
Original von Denkmal
@carly Thats awful!! Does your "Klassenvorstand" know it?
What does she say you don't like her lessons??

Yeah it is awful... Augen rollen :
Klassenvorstand is jut *g* She is our classteacher^^ So we just have to wait until we are in the "Oberstufe"... then we've only got courses and no classes anymore.

Hmm but what d'ya mean with your second sentence?!
D'ya mean, what she says, when we tell her that her lessons are awful?
She doesn't know how to deal with these problems. She has to do the topics which are on the "Lehrplan" and she can't change it. That's always her first "Argument" *g*. Besides she tells us, that she wants to make good lessons and wants to make it better, but it doesn't work^^
And she can't get through or class... the most of us "dance on her head" lautes Lachen

PS: Wow.. this was such a bad post... with so many german words, which I just translated in english lautes Lachen Hope y'all understand me *g*

Beginne damit, das
Nötige
zu tun. Dann tu das
Mögliche
und plötzlich schaffst du das
Unmögliche!

"Cause every wasted day
becomes a wasted chance...
You're gonna wake up feeling sorry
cause life won’t wait -
I guess it's up to you!"

Simple Plan
"Träume erfüllen sich manchmal. Illusionen sterben im Laufe der Zeit."
Karin Rohner

08.03.2005 19:08 Carly ist offline E-Mail an Carly senden Beiträge von Carly suchen Nehmen Sie Carly in Ihre Freundesliste auf

*^Freakishly Adorable^* *^Freakishly Adorable^* ist weiblich
Erstklässler

images/avatars/avatar-2254.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 3.920 Euro
Kontonummer: 191

Well I don't like the "normal" english course very much . It's not the point that we don't learn anything (we really learn a lot) but our engish teacher is jut.... AHHHHHHHH ....somehow nobody in our class can stand her.

But this year i have a second english course which runs beside the major english course.
There we have got the chance to talk more because we are just ....let me think.....8 pupils and in our normal class we are 24 so.... it's a big difference between these numbers.
And we just discuss topics we are interested in (of chourse there are topics in which some may not be that interested as the others but it works quite well)

And that's why english is really my favourit subject now. Just because of these two hours per week lautes Lachen
I mean I always liked engish but now i have an english teacher who makes english more interesting and funnier

Hope sees the invisible,
feels the intangible
and achieves the impossible!
08.03.2005 17:22 *^Freakishly Adorable^* ist offline E-Mail an *^Freakishly Adorable^* senden Beiträge von *^Freakishly Adorable^* suchen Nehmen Sie *^Freakishly Adorable^* in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

Zitat:
Original von *^Freakishly Adorable^*
There we have got the chance to talk more because we are just ....let me think.....8 pupils and in our normal class we are 24 so.... it's a big difference between these numbers.

24?? Thats definitely too much!
In my class are 30 students, but in English we have two teachers (thats normal in Austria...) so I have got only 14 schoolfellows during the english lessons!
I think thats much better, because we can do things we couldn't do with 30 students!

08.03.2005 17:28 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

*^Freakishly Adorable^* *^Freakishly Adorable^* ist weiblich
Erstklässler

images/avatars/avatar-2254.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 3.920 Euro
Kontonummer: 191

well yes ... we weren't much enought. we were .....erm.... 30 so we WOULD have got 2 teachers too but it didn't work with the other classes. I never understood that verwirrt

Hope sees the invisible,
feels the intangible
and achieves the impossible!
08.03.2005 17:30 *^Freakishly Adorable^* ist offline E-Mail an *^Freakishly Adorable^* senden Beiträge von *^Freakishly Adorable^* suchen Nehmen Sie *^Freakishly Adorable^* in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

@Carly Oh sorry I forgot to write down the whole sentence...
Yeah, there are some topics she has to do, because they are on the curriculum, but these issues don't last the whole schoolyear!
Our teacher has also to talk about the thing which are on the curriculum (surprise, surpirse...) but there are also many topics we discuss, because we like to do so and not because we have to!! So her argumentation is really oafish!
When will you be in the sixth form? (thats "Oberstufe" says LEO)

08.03.2005 19:32 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

muggeline muggeline ist weiblich
Supermoderatorin im Ruhestand^^

images/avatars/avatar-2362.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 31.542 Euro
Kontonummer: 229

We are also 30 pupils in English. the last two years we were divided into two groups. that was really good, because our class is half bilingual, and half not. (the bilingual half had two essons more English in the 5th and 6th class, in the 7th Geography in English and now, in the 9th class History). So it was very good, because the bilis knew a lot more words and so on.
Now we have together and for me it's not so good. We hardly learn new words, because most we already had in Geography or History.
Bt our English teacher sometimes gives us a vocab sheet to a certain topic (e.g. "school"). that's good, even if you think, you'll never need this vocabs.

Our teacher says, that she's happy, if we discuss about something, the curriculum and book is not so important. Right now, we are just in the 2nd Unit of our book (5 in all). but she repeted the whole tenses with us at thje beginning of the year. I think, this way you have more use of it, as if we repet first the Present tens, 2 months later the future tenses etc.

08.03.2005 20:13 muggeline ist offline E-Mail an muggeline senden Beiträge von muggeline suchen Nehmen Sie muggeline in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

In my school a bilingual class doesn't exit, because we are more into natural sciences and informatic, thats the reason why we only learn one foreign language (english) in the lower greades. I think thats a pitty, yes im into informatics, but why can I not be into languages at the same time?!

@muggeline Do you have no vacabulary tests?
We have our fourth (this year) on friday...

08.03.2005 20:20 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Larissa Larissa ist weiblich
berühmter Zauberer

images/avatars/avatar-3430.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 31.417 Euro
Kontonummer: 936
Herkunftsort: Köln

English is my favouvrite language and lesson at school. My teacher is very nice, I like her.Two years ago I was very bad in English, but yet i´m better.
In the next Time i want to go to New York with my Dad.^^

EmmLady, Lucy, Cora, nina, rupert-chick, Feuerblitz 7, Mr.Spuck, Emma Charlotte Watson, Ms.Witch, SiriusGreatestFan, Phoenix, rupert_4_ever, EmmaWatsonFan, Miss Emma hab euch lieb!
08.03.2005 20:29 Larissa ist offline E-Mail an Larissa senden Homepage von Larissa Beiträge von Larissa suchen Nehmen Sie Larissa in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Ape Ape ist weiblich
DA- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-3205.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 10.165 Euro
Kontonummer: 682

Englisch is my favourite language and subject too! And I think that's why I alsways have good marks. My english teacher also is very very nice and funny. I look forward to english period almost every day. fröhlich )

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Ape: 08.03.2005 21:20.

08.03.2005 21:00 Ape ist offline Beiträge von Ape suchen Nehmen Sie Ape in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

How many english lessons do you have per week?

I have only 3...

08.03.2005 21:01 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Larissa Larissa ist weiblich
berühmter Zauberer

images/avatars/avatar-3430.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 31.417 Euro
Kontonummer: 936
Herkunftsort: Köln

I have 4 because i always have Latin, a horibble subject.^^

EmmLady, Lucy, Cora, nina, rupert-chick, Feuerblitz 7, Mr.Spuck, Emma Charlotte Watson, Ms.Witch, SiriusGreatestFan, Phoenix, rupert_4_ever, EmmaWatsonFan, Miss Emma hab euch lieb!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Larissa: 08.03.2005 21:03.

08.03.2005 21:02 Larissa ist offline E-Mail an Larissa senden Homepage von Larissa Beiträge von Larissa suchen Nehmen Sie Larissa in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Seiten (5): [1] 2 3 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
EWE · Foren » Lifestyle » Talk in English - The English Board » English at School!

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH Style by MyGEN24.com