Suche
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Regeln
Galerie
Zur Startseite

Sudoku
Hangman
Chat

EWE · Foren » Lifestyle » Talk in English - The English Board » US vs GB » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen US vs GB 2 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,002 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,002 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,002 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,00
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »

Denkmal Denkmal ist weiblich
Zauberministeriumsarbeiter

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 15.634 Euro
Kontonummer: 834
Gästebuch: aktiviert

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Denkmal

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I was in the Christ Church College in Oxford last summer and it was really impressiv... Some weeks the only thing I wanted was to study in Oxford, but now I am little bit more realistic *lol*
But I want definitely study a term (or something like this...) somewhere else.
Or I will go to America as an Au-Pair after the A-levels!

08.03.2005 17:32 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

*^Freakishly Adorable^* *^Freakishly Adorable^* ist weiblich
Erstklässler

images/avatars/avatar-2254.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 3.920 Euro
Kontonummer: 191

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

that's cool....
a girl in our class is in america this year... as an "Austauschschüler" and we will get one in the next time and she comes from ....well i forgot where she comes from -.-
but i'm really looking forward to that.
I'm just a bit sad that she isn't from London *gg*

Hope sees the invisible,
feels the intangible
and achieves the impossible!
08.03.2005 17:38 *^Freakishly Adorable^* ist offline E-Mail an *^Freakishly Adorable^* senden Beiträge von *^Freakishly Adorable^* suchen Nehmen Sie *^Freakishly Adorable^* in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

It's really kewl to have exchange students in class! We had two last year ago. The girl (I think her name was Angelika) was from Chile and Lucas was from Brazil.
I had the chance to go to America for a term, but I decided to stay in Austria, because there where too many things I would have to learn, if I was back in Austria...

08.03.2005 19:25 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

slipknothoerer
berühmter Zauberer

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 37.751 Euro
Kontonummer: 446

so, well...... the USA.... good for spending your holidays, a vacation..... but living there? no, me not..... as the last election showed us, half the country consists of idiots.....

and i f*ckin' dislike capitalism..... and USA stands for capitalism..... so all in all: vacation there good, living there never !

but GB......yeah, GB is veeeeery cool. though i have never been there i really like it.... especially england.....the only thing that annoys me is that they close their bars about half past eleven.......far too early i guess !
another good point in GB's list of these is that england is THE mother country of soccer football and my one great love is there: MUFC, the Manchester United Football Club....
08.03.2005 22:24 slipknothoerer ist offline Beiträge von slipknothoerer suchen Nehmen Sie slipknothoerer in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

Yeah, you are totally right!
I have said it already in the English Thread in the Spaßforum, that I can't imagine to raise my children in the USA, because I don't want them to sing the national athem before the school starts!!

13.03.2005 20:19 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Emma .C.D. Watson Fan Emma .C.D. Watson Fan ist weiblich
Orden des Phoenix

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 26.415 Euro
Kontonummer: 588
Herkunftsort: münchen

i´ve been in england and in america, in both countries [countrys] it was very nice.
But in england the weather is always so rainy, so i like america more than
england. I love california, it´s great there, the beaches are great, the weather is great.....last year we were there a month, in a resort condo..... i love it! lautes Lachen

schatzüüüüüüüüüh!!!!!!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Denkmal: 18.03.2005 20:56.

18.03.2005 20:37 Emma .C.D. Watson Fan ist offline Beiträge von Emma .C.D. Watson Fan suchen Nehmen Sie Emma .C.D. Watson Fan in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

Does anybody know anybody (2 times anybody, is that right?!) who emigrate into the USA?!

18.03.2005 20:57 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

slipknothoerer
berühmter Zauberer

[meine Galerie]

why don't use "anyone" ? and i think the tense of your "emigrate" is not right....
it depends on what you want to express..... i would suggest emigrates or emigrated...

but no, i don't no any person who did that or plans to do so....
18.03.2005 23:23 slipknothoerer ist offline Beiträge von slipknothoerer suchen Nehmen Sie slipknothoerer in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

thx

I read about someone in a forum about two weeks ago. He wrote that he lived in German, but now he lives in the USA and his childs are bilinguals!
If I live somewhere, where german isn't spoken I will raise my children definitely with german and the other language!

19.03.2005 12:34 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Ape Ape ist weiblich
DA- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-3205.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 10.165 Euro
Kontonummer: 682

I have 2 friends who lived in America for a few years and then came back to Germany...

If I lived in another country I would do the same thing as Denkmal... I'd love to be bilingual myself...
19.03.2005 14:14 Ape ist offline Beiträge von Ape suchen Nehmen Sie Ape in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

@Ape I'm nearly one, but because of some disputes in my family I'm not....regrettably

19.03.2005 19:22 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Ape Ape ist weiblich
DA- Schüler

[meine Galerie]

Oh, poor one... I feel so sorry for you... would your second language be english?
19.03.2005 20:54 Ape ist offline Beiträge von Ape suchen Nehmen Sie Ape in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

No, italian...I spoke a little when I was a child, you know, I could play with the other childs and order my food or an ice cream, but yeah, when I grew older I forgot the things and started to talk in English when I played with other people...

19.03.2005 21:44 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Ape Ape ist weiblich
DA- Schüler

[meine Galerie]

So you lived in Italy?
19.03.2005 22:51 Ape ist offline Beiträge von Ape suchen Nehmen Sie Ape in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

I think it's getting offtopic so I'm opening a new thread

20.03.2005 13:05 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

Will anyone go to America or GB during the holidays??

I'm going to go to Gb for 3 weeks! I will be two days in London and the rest of the time in Torquay!

07.07.2005 13:53 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Piranha Piranha ist weiblich
Sprechender Hut

images/avatars/avatar-2933.gif

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 1.441 Euro
Kontonummer: 1452

there are americans that don't know england. There is a joke about it:

An american meets a british. The british: good evening! Where are you coming from?
the american answers: I'm from LA. how about you?
the british says: I'm from liverpool.
-cool! from which country do you come?
the british disgusted: From england of course!
The american: cool! I know english, I speak english but what is england?

i know it isn't really funny but it's true...some americans don't know england!

Es ist Sommer und es ist heiß, da ess ich ein Zitroneneis!

14.08.2005 16:59 Piranha ist offline Beiträge von Piranha suchen Nehmen Sie Piranha in Ihre Freundesliste auf

slipknothoerer
berühmter Zauberer

[meine Galerie]

some americans believe hitler is still reigning germany........
22.08.2005 11:53 slipknothoerer ist offline Beiträge von slipknothoerer suchen Nehmen Sie slipknothoerer in Ihre Freundesliste auf

[meine Galerie]

I think that's so ridiculous!! But I think the americans are really ignorant. The students haven't got sex education at school!!

24.08.2005 13:38 Denkmal ist offline E-Mail an Denkmal senden Homepage von Denkmal Beiträge von Denkmal suchen Nehmen Sie Denkmal in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Pansy Pansy ist weiblich
ZAG- Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-3365.jpg

[meine Galerie]

Guthaben: 5.766 Euro
Kontonummer: 1645
Herkunftsort: Windach(nähe München)

Last year I was in the USA, in new york, i really liked it.
I didn´t understand much, because I have had only one year english at school then.
But I want to go to england. I think, that england will be very nice, too.
It just would be different.

Klickt hier einfach mal drauf, is echt sau lustiglautes Lachen
10.09.2005 21:45 Pansy ist offline E-Mail an Pansy senden Beiträge von Pansy suchen Nehmen Sie Pansy in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
EWE · Foren » Lifestyle » Talk in English - The English Board » US vs GB

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH Style by MyGEN24.com